Take your practice to the next level of radiography with digital solutions from Henry Schein Ash Arcona. With phosphor plate and sensor technologies for panoramic and intraoral needs, digital radiography represents the perfect alternative to traditional x-ray processing techniques.
Benefits to the Practice
- Improved efficiency and patient flow through quicker image processing and utilization of images.
- Cost effectiveness and return on investment is immediately realized with the eliminated costs of film, chemicals, processors and maintenance.
- No need for a darkroom.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Electronic storage of images means no more bulky filing cabinets containing yellowing or browning patient x-rays.
Benefits to the Patient
- Higher sensitivity of image plates/sensors means reduced x-ray exposure to patients
Benefits to the Dentist
- Minimal learning curve – image acquisition and processing similar to traditional radiography.
- Improved patient education.
- Improved diagnostics for better clinical decision-making and acceptance of treatment plans by patients.
- Possibility to email images to colleagues or specialists for consultation (valid email account required).
With the many clear benefits that come from having digital radiography, Henry Schein Ash Arcona can also offer you our CaptureLink and Dentrix softwares for total integrated solutions that completely digitize your practice. Contact your HSAA sales consultant today for a free demonstration.